Webster defines “Nymph” as: any of the minor divinities of nature in classical mythology represented as beautiful maidens dwelling in the mountains, forests, trees, and waters. But I wish to explore the more deviant variety. Some people might add an “o” to the end of nymph, but I find that crude. So I drop the “o”. Nymph without the “o” just sounds so much nicer. In keeping with Webster, the nymph will be female and because I am, heterosexual. On to the signs:
1. Men are drawn to you without exactly knowing why.
2. You keep a box of tissues next to your desk. And they aren’t for your nose.
3. You notice when a man notices you. And you like it.
4. When talking about sex with your girlfriends, you don’t mention how often you like it, because they look at you with raised eyebrows.
5. Putting an entire slice of a sushi roll in your mouth is never a problem. You’ve had practice swallowing much larger “bites”.
6. When you’re intimate with someone for the first time (and second and third, etc.), he is surprised at your appetite for sex.
7. If it’s been too long since you last orgasmed you can’t concentrate and often have to remedy this problem yourself to stay productive.
8. You’re relieved when you discover others similar to you, both on- and off-line. You feel less like you could be part of carnival attraction.
9. You can be ready for sex anytime, anywhere at a moments notice 98 percent of the time.
10. You orgasm easily. And in multiple ways.
11. You talk dirty with your eyes.
12. You adore sex and everything about it. Its sounds, its smells, its taste, its rhythm, its feeling, its mess.
13. Sometimes, especially after a drink, your tongue curls in your mouth wanting cock.
14. You probably have a string of men willing to pleasure you at the drop of a text or email. This is your security blanket.
15. You like—no ache—to be touched everywhere.
16. You rarely feel understood. And on the very rare occasion it happens you gift the understander with pleasure beyond his wildest dreams.
What did I miss? You tell me…