She promised she wasn’t f-ing with me. But the little minx responded to my award of her blog by sending me two more—each with a list of things one must do to accept. So I’m sort-of accepting. Really, I think she just thought my original “seven things you don’t know about me” weren’t juicy enough. Here are seven more things you probably didn’t want to know about yours truly in thanks to Hy for her kind words and awards. Consider this my acceptance of both the The Liebster Blog Award “It’s given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
1. I bite my nails. It’s a horrendous habit that I’ve tried to quit for years, but never manage to succeed in doing so. Not juicy enough?
2. Three sentences I read in North and South (at my grandmother’s house of all places) when I was eleven can still get me off. Every. Single. Time.
3. The three sentences are (this is from memory so forgive if they aren’t exact): “Damn it Forbes, put it in.” “Ashton, I don’t want to hurt you!” She felt like she had a canon inside her.
4. I went seven years without intercourse. On purpose.
5. I got Lover drunk and high to find out the number of women he had been with (right at 100) and then had him rate me. I won’t tell you where I was rated. That would be boastful. And yes. He was being honest. The right ratio of Jack and weed is better than truth serum.
6. I didn’t believe in love at first sight until Soulmate, who I was with a mere eight hours before we declared our love for each other. And then only 45 more hours together before he returned to his side of the planet.
7. I use my looks to get my way if it’s more efficient than using my brain.
Now, my way of passing this on is to challenge any who dare to share seven equally (or juicer!) things we didn’t know about you.