1. What do you wear to sleep in?
2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?
Sometimes, but I’ll usually toss on a black slip. The neighbors only need to see so much…
3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?
Naked? No. In various states of undress, which has caused embarrassment to the knocker several times, yes.
4. What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why?
My boobs. They’re pretty darn great. And when they are on display… they get touched. And oh how they like being touched.
5. When sunbathing how much do you bare?
I’m discrete and I wear lots of sunscreen.
6. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?
I haven’t and wouldn’t go to one in the first place. Because if I did go, I’d feel odd leaving clothes on, but I’m not enough of an exhibitionist to shed everything either.
7. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?
Flashed? No. But I did ask a guy once if he could tell that I wasn’t wearing panties. It was a thin white skirt you see… and I wasn’t sure my slip was doing the job.
8. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?
Striptease as in the Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies kind of striptease? No. But I have teasingly, slowly, carefully undressed for lovers. And love it.
9. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?
Yes and only with others. Well… just one guy to be specific. And it was heavenly. There’s a reason girls linger by the swimming pool water jets.
10. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness?
Yes. I enjoy pictures of naked men especially. And looking at the naked man I’m with. Watching a man stand at the sink shaving his face while naked is particularly hot to me.
Bonus: Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public?
I’m not huge on PDA, and I have a very revealing face, so if I was to have sex in public anyone within sight of my face would know exactly what was going on. However, there was this one time in the Gulf of Mexico when I was facing away from the crowd and no one was the wiser.